Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Writing, Work & the Rest of My Life

It's been way too long since I posted here, but I have a good excuse. I'VE BEEN WRITING!!! After what felt like an evil eternity of sluggish progress, I finally hit my stride again. I broke the evil 50k barrier & am fast approaching the theoretical 2/3 mark. Yay, me!!! What's ridiculous is that I also just started a temp in-home respite job with crazy-ass hours. It's only for the next three weeks, but the hours are, well, crazy-ass. What's up with that? Hmm, maybe having deadlines CAN be good for my productivity. Gasp. Shock. Horror. Please, say it ain't so! Whatever, I'm so happy I can't stand myself. Fortunately, my faboo spouse had to go talk to some community group tonight, so I have a few hours to myself to work a bit. And with that, I'm back to writing.