Tuesday, June 06, 2006

M.G. Tarquini Puts World Domination Plan into Effect

Okay, I confess to being a bit of a techno-ninny, but I'm willing to give this html stuff a chance ('cause it's my only real option here...damn you, Blogger!!). So, with fingers crossed, let's see how good I am at following the "simple" instructions for making hyperlinks.

Check it out...Arizona's Ginsu-tongued humorist, M.G. Tarquini, has an awesome short story up at Spinetingler. The word is spreading fast, folks! Even the vivaciously vicious Miss Snark has posted a link to "Domino" here. So what are you waiting for? Go see what all the hype's about! Oh, and while you're there, you can check out my article on the Cornelia Read/Lee Child book signing I attended here, too!

Holy Cannoli! It worked! Thanks a ton to Sandra Ruttan, who took pity on this techno-ninny and rescued my blog from a sad, hyperlink-less existence. Sandra, I think you might have created a hyperlink monster. Guess I should scurry back to the real work, though. Been totally doing other shit today - Hasta Luego!!

10 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

You've horribly endangered the as yet un-diet-coke sprayed condition of the monitor of my new laptop.

Man! You're funny!

And congrats on those links. They look good.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

Hey, you did a fantastic job! Thanks for participating, really!!!!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

Oh, and enjoy the hyperlink life. It took me forever to figure it out (duh). Still haven't figured out how to make text different colours.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Emmy Ellis said...

Funny post!

:o)

*waves to fellow Cowlets*

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger angie said...

Back at ya M.E.!

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Bill, the Wildcat said...

Angie, my compliments on your article. I wasn't sure it would engage me before I read it, but you hooked me for the entire piece. A nice job of inserting just enough of yourself into the story without neglecting the focus of the article: Child and Read. Look forward to reading more of your work.

 
At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm struggling alongside with you. Hyperlinks is the only thing I've figured out cause I can copy and paste.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger angie said...

Bill, twc - thanks for the kind words. Glad you enjoyed it!

And Amra - I've decided that it's time to embrace my techno-ninny status & accept the fact that I need to get my ass to the bookstore to pick up a copy of "Html for Dummies." *Sigh*

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Bill, the Wildcat said...

M.G. and Amra, you might want to check out this website, How to Make a Web Page on AOL. While it might focus on things that relate specifically to AOL, the actual info on html is pretty much universal. I managed quite a few cool webpages a few years ago just working with this information. Best of all, no need to buy a book.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Bill, the Wildcat said...

Ack! Sorry, meant to type "Angie" not "M.G." Hmmm... might be a sign I need a nap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home