Sunday, June 04, 2006

Random Cow Shit & BSP

My new motto, courtesy of the faboo moo-moo's over at the crabby cows blog. They freakin' rock!!! If you haven't heard about them yet, please take a moment to crawl out from beneath the rock you've been living under & go check them out at http://crabbycows.blogspot.com/

That means now, people!

In other groovy news, the Summer 2006 issue of Spinetingler is up & available for download or online reading. There's an article in there by yours truly about the Cornelia Read/Lee Child book signing I attended a few weeks ago. So after you're done with the crabby cows, check out Spinetingler's short crime fic., reviews, and (near the bottom of the table of contents under the "bonus" heading) my article. You can find it at http://www.spinetinglermag.com/summer2006contents.htm (Sorry about not having hyperlinks, but I'm still html impaired & haven't taken the time to figure out that shit.)

And that's all I've got for today. The novel's moving forward - just above glacial speed, but at least it's moving. Weirdly enough, I'm having a hard time settling down and getting it out. It's weird because I've got all this energy behind it. Just not loving the focus part. It'll get there. Just gotta get back in the routine!

8 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

This is how you do a hyperlink. Just type it in your text like this:

Insert link name here

after the = you put the url, between the >< you put the title you want to give it.

Works the same for links on your side bar.

Awesome job with your article, BTW!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

Okay, damn, I didn't realize that worked in comments too. I'll email you the code, because it keeps telling me I'm posting it wrong (duh).

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger angie said...

Thanks, Sandra. Just one of those things I've been meaning to do, promptly forget & then have a huge fit when something pops up that I want to add. Like having actual links to cool blogs under the "Links" bar. Damn. I'm just shy of being a total Luddite.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger angie said...

Settle down, Kim. I'm writing as fast as my sloth fingers and glacial brain will go. Should have next chapter done before the end of the week. It's only Tuesday, dammit. Plenty of time. Right? Right?

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger angie said...

Back at ya, #2!!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Cornelia Read said...

Thank you so much for the great article!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!

xxxxx2U

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger angie said...

No way, dudette. It's King Cornelia all the way! Hope you're surviving well on the whirling promo thingie. Just finishing up A Field of Darkness...hurry up and get the next one out! I can't wait to read it!!!

Angie

 
At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been getting through the stories in Spinetingler. Some beauties there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home