Saturday, August 12, 2006

There's a Moon in the Sky...and it's Called the Moon

Yeah, yeah, bad B52's reference. Get over it. This is photo's a couple of months old, but I really like it. I think it's the satelite dish on top of our neighbor's house that does it. Just seems kinda silly and surreal. Not a great shot, but not too shabby considering the lack of a tripod.

Anyway, getting ready to go visit the fabulous Elizabeth K. and Ms. Ginsu Tongue in Phoenix. Thank god the summer is winding down - it might not even crack 100 there today. A little rest and recreation is in store for the rest of the weekend...providing I can actually keep my fingers off the keyboard. Not complaining, though. I like to take advantage of the writing push when it comes. So if I'm quiet on the blogs, it just means I'm clickety-clacking away.

5 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Christian said...

Nice photo. Have fun in Phx.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Elizabeth Krecker said...

Loved seeing you yesterday, dear!!! Can't wait till next time!

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Emmy Ellis said...

Good luck with your writing!

:o)

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

We had fun.

Why was that?

Elizabeth? You took your notes on my masterpiece with you.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Bill Cameron said...

That's a great pic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home