Friday, September 15, 2006

Spinetingler Link-O-Rama

All right people, the Fall Issue of Spinetingler is up and available for your reading pleasure. I'm pleased to say that I was a guest editor for this issue - it was fun & I always learn tons from editing work by other writers. Hey! My first editing credit! Kinda cool.

Lots of great short stories and reviews - including a kick-ass review of Anne Frasier's newest novel Pale Immortal you can read here.

Don't forget to check out Between the Hardbacks with Barry Eisler and J.A. Konrath, by M. G. Tarquini and the Very Famous Elizabeth Krecker. A must read for writers who are interested in self-promotion techniques - and a fun read to boot.

So...what are you waiting for?! Get crackin', er, reading!

6 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

Thanks for the plug Angie, and I know Anne will appreciate the mention of the review.

And thanks to YOU for all your help guest-editing on this issue! We were damn lucky to have you!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger anne frasier said...

angie, i didn't know you were guest editor!! sorry i missed that bit of information!!!

and yes i do appreciate the mention!!! woot! wish you were going to B....... so i could give you a big hug. (i won't spell out the B word.)

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

Thanks for the link, Sweetie. And congrats on the editing credit. I know you worked hard.

Why aren't we allowed to mention the 'b' word?

 
At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read the article and lived it.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Elizabeth Krecker said...

You're so sweet! Thanks for the link! Do you wish you were going to B.......? I do. My liver is happy to stay home, however!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger angie said...

Yes, I'm leaning toward the green in terms of B'Con. Dammit. I'll get over it. Eventually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home