Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The-Force-of-Nature Strikes Again

Amazing how much I missed out on with a mere week away from the web. For one thing, I totally missed out on the Crapometer...AGAIN!!! Not to mention that Miss Ginsu Tongue The-Force-Of-Nature M.G. Tarquini was referenced over at Miss Snark's Snarkania Quiz. Check out question #3 and you'll see what I'm talking about. And, of course, Spinetingler got a shout out as the answer to said question #3. I LOVE it when writers & mags I dig get some props!

And here I am, moaning and groaning over my recalcitrant brain's insistance on remaining on vacation. I DID write yesterday, but ended up deleting all but the first 4 sentences of the three pages I wrote. Suckosity in the extreme. Must resume grumbling over the keyboard in a more productive manner.

4 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pic.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger d said...

You didn't miss the Crapometer. The Snarkania Quiz is something Miss Snark is developing as a qualifier for participating in the NEXT crapometer at a yet unnamed date --at least I think that's what she doing. I came late to the discussion too.

And Yep, it was cool to see Mindy and Spinetingler referenced.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger angie said...

Thanks Dink. That's what I get for panicking before carefully reading! One less thing to grumble about - that's a really, really good thing.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Tracy Sharp - Author of the Leah Ryan Series said...

Spinetingler ROCKS! And I feel your pain about deleting stuff. Sometimes it's one step forward and two steps back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home