Friday, October 13, 2006

I love YouTube

I freakin' love YouTube.
Here are 2 of my favorite short vids for the Romanian pop song "Dragostea Din Tei" aka the Numa Numa song. Here's a translation of the lyrics (courtesy of one of the comments section in one of the videos):

Hello [on a cellphone], greetings, it's me, an outlaw,
I ask you, my love, to accept happiness.
Hello, hello, it's me, Picasso,
I sent you a beep [cellphone signal], and I'm brave [or strong],
But you should know that I'm not asking for anything from you.
You want to leave but you don't want don't want to take me, don't want don't want to take me, don't want don't want don't want to take me.
Your face and the love from the linden trees,
And I remember your eyes.

Check out Numa Jesus


and my personal favorite

7 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger d said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

This is too weird. I was looking at the original Numa Numa this morning.

We are psychically connected. I'd worry about that, if I were you, Angie.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Bill Cameron said...

Vengeance is mine, saith the adorable child!

 
At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It can be addictive.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

P.S. Thought you'd get a kick out of knowing I was trying to figure out a way to do a numa numa with the little girl. Can't figure out how to record from iMovie though.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Bill Cameron said...

Okay, so I have now bought two different versions of Numa Numa from iTunes, the one in the Jesus video and another, more "rockin'" one, and in the last two days I have listened to them approximately 5000 times.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger angie said...

Yes, the Numa Numa song is more than a little infectious. Kinda like the black plague for your ears. But in a good way.

And yes, Mindy. I do worry about the possibility of a psychic connection with you. Troublesome. Very, very troublesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home