Sunday, October 29, 2006

Mad Cows

While searching for animal sounds to make a composite barnyard animal sound effect, I came across this. Somebody was having a leetle too much fun...

Back to frantic running about to get ready for Day of the Dead, but before I go...
Mindy is a big whiney baby when she feels she isn't getting enough attention, so please visit her blog and offer up any dream interpretations you think of. The sillier, the better. Happy now, Madame Ginsu Tongue?! Sheesh.

And many thanks to the Crabby Cows for the shout out. Much appreciated.

6 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

Did you know you have a shout out at Crabby Cows?

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger angie said...

I just saw that a little while ago. How very cool!

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger d said...

funny cows --the recorded ones, not the crabby ones, ha.

oh, and thanks for mentioning my blog in your previous post.

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Them damn cows can be funny.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger d said...

actually all the cows are funny both the recorded and the crabby.

In my previous comment, I just meant that the crabby cows weren't being funny about the shout out.

sigh. ha. oy.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger angie said...

it's okay, dink. I figured that's what you meant!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home