Saturday, October 28, 2006

"Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!"

As in "time? I ain't got not stinkin' time." And I really don't, so here are a few cool places to go if you're doing the ol' clicky-clicky this weekend.

Edward Registrato has some cool new photos up here. Then again, his blog is just chock full o' great photos and interesting photo techniques.

Wanna read a bio on Kom Eddy Kat, slated to make his big-time debut at this year's Day of the Dead Dinner Show? Well check it out here.

Dink always has something fascinating to talk about, as do Granny J and Arizona Babylon.

This weeks nasty food and beverage award goes to Dana Bunion. You'll have to see it to believe it. Those damn L.A. people are just sick, sick, sick. And a lot of fun. Go figure.

On the non-food sick-o L.A. front, check out L.A. Noir. I can never figure out whether to laugh or cry and often find myself doing both when I read these painfully true crime accounts.

In keeping with the noir/halloweenie vibe(okay, a halloween hot dog ain't that noir), check out Anne Frasier's gorgeous cemetery photos (no, really, I mean it) here and here. Her blog's just cool in general.

There are lots of other cools places that I'm too tired to remember off-hand. So poke around and go visiting the other people hanging out on the blog-o-sphere today. We've got some amazing folks here! Besides, I've got a champagne hangover and a helluva lot of stuff to do, and I'm just no fun this weekend. So, y'know, go play.

*FYI, Andrew did NOT get a hairdryer. I'm holding off until the REALLY BIG NEWS comes. So give me another 6 months to a year and then he can have his stupid hairdryer (sans 80's hairstyle, though).

5 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

Oh great. Dana's hundred thousand dollar cupcakes and toilet tasties are linkable, but not my very weird, meter driven dream?

*flounces off in a huff*

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger angie said...

Get over your bad self. Your blog has been about as interesting as watching something very, very boring until AFTER I published today's post.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

You can always edit...

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger d said...

hahahahhaha You guys! hahahahahhaha

my puter's being fritzy on top of the usual blogger crap so I'm not having much luck visiting the other blogs you posted angie--but I'll come back and try again.

 
At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links. I do love Granny J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home