Wednesday, November 01, 2006

And the Race Begins...NaNoWriMo 2006


That's right. It's officially started (a little over 15 hours ago by my clock in AZ).



Three hours into the writing and I'd already managed to completely freak myself out. Thanks to Mindy for talking me down from the tree...

Diving back in for round 2 & then catching up on Day of the Dead stuff & giving the short story one last polish before I send it off to Spinetingler. No worries, though. I've got the fire department on speed dial in case unexpected treed author syndrome strikes again.

4 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger WannabeMe said...

Good luck!

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Daniel Hatadi said...

Go for it! Say NO to the inner editor.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger d said...

:-) :-) :-) (that's me sending atta girl vibes)

 
At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie, way to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home