Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Check out this podcast episode!


Prescott Arts Beat podcast. Here's an interview with me and Tiff B. (foley artist) talking about Coyote Radio. I confess that I was a bit difficult as a guest - mainly because my husband was doing the interviewing. And, uh, it's hard to convey the uh, sarcasm without coming off as a total be-yatch. A little embarassing, but I promise that no husbands were injured in the making of this radio show. Also, there are 2 short sketches from last year's Day of the Dead Show. So, y'know. Hope you like it.


Day of the Dead Interview - Part 1

Day of the Dead Interview - Part 2

Day of the Dead Interview - Part 3


Also, there's a bio of Milton J. Squirrel, leader of the Squirrel Liberation Front over at the Day of the Dead blog.




:o)

6 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's what I call a facinating rodent.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger d said...

Now THAT was fun!

I laughed ...I cried (actually my eyes are just watery)...
I yawned, but hey that was just the insomnia thing...

But I totally did LAUGH.

Really sounds like it will be a blast, angie.
wish I could be there!

I hope it makes a lot of $$$ for your designated org (with a soft "g")

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger angie said...

I hope it makes a lot of $$$ for your designated org (with a soft "g")

Yes, I was evil to my poor hubby...but it was so much fun!

The fundraiser is for Coyote Radio (different from the theater group). We've been trying to get a low power FM community radio station up since forever. The FCC has made it a giant pain in the ass for LPFM to have a home to live. We've got a construction permit, but now there's a problem with the frequency options and...like I said, giant pain in the ass. Still have our fingers crossed it'll all work out. In the meantime, we do a fair amount of podcasting of local music, poetry, radio theater, etc. So THAT'S what the fundraiser is for - the continued process of trying to get a damn radio station up, studio rent & better recording/sound equipment.

I probably should have explained all that earlier. Just goes to show how when you've done something for several years, it's easy to forget that everybody doesn't already understand what the dealio is!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger d said...

Thanks, angie!

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

I got to the part when you said to Andrew, "You don't remember her last name, do you?" and I lost it completely.

And the foley sound demos. Oh my.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger anne frasier said...

haha!!

loved it!!

and i've always loved your avatar, so the enlarged version made my eyes even happier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home