Monday, November 20, 2006

Elmer Fudd Dance Re-Mix

No, this isn't a You-Tube Post - though I'd spend a dollar to see an Elmer Fudd dance re-mix any day. It's more of a reprise of the "be vewwy, vewwy quiet, I'm hunting words" post of a while back. I'm working hard to flush those tricky words, plot points and characterizations out of the brush and thickets. So it's gonna be quiet around here for a few days. I've got as much pre-Thanksgiving cooking done as I can and am working furiously to get some legs under this novel. So have a fab holiday (if I don't get back until then), and enjoy those lovely turkey tryptophans...

5 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger d said...

I hope you are madly productive and have a lovely Thanksgiving.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

Happy Thanksgiving and may the writing just flow for you Angie!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Bill Cameron said...

I would say ditto, but that word has been destroyed forever by evillll. But, yes, have a great and productive holiday!

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Emmy Ellis said...

Good luck rooting!

:o)

 
At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elmer Fudd rules.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home