Sunday, November 12, 2006

Just Checkin' In

I am beyond tired (and confess to a better than average hangover - damn you Canadians & your tasty Pear Cider!!!), but the event is over and after another good 12 to 16 hours of sleep I should be ready to get back in the writerly saddle. I have much to catch up on and am actually looking forward to it...I missed my story and characters, I actually missed all the evilosity that is wrapped up in the writing process. How extraordinarily weird, but true.

I've talked with Tiff (foley artist for Coyote Radio Theater) and we've decided to start doing our own show - we're gonna call it "The T and A Show." Before you think we've gone completely nasty, her name is Tiff, mine is Angie & yes, the double entendre was too good to pass up. Especially since she brought up T & A in the interveiw with Andrew. So in the next few weeks, the premier podcast of "The T and A Show" will be wending its way through the web. And yes, I will be posting about it here.

So, uh, I'm tired & I'm gonna get some sleep now...hopefully back to my usual annoying self quite soon.

And I'll be posting pics of the show when I get them. Just a little warning, first. I dyed my hair kind of a blue purple (or blurple, if you will) for the event. The effect is...well, it is what it is. I like it and am contemplating keeping it for a while. Hey, when you don't have a day job that involves caring what the public thinks, you might as well have some fun!!!

5 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

That photo you said you sent me never arrived.

Congrats that the show is over. Glad you had a good weekend.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Bill Cameron said...

I love blurple!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger d said...

blurple! get outta town!

I can't wait to see the photos.

I hope the hangover indicates all went well and fun was had.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Christian said...

Actually, it's more of a flourescent pur-blu. And I shared your pain with the cider hangover. Did you medicate with the hair o' the pear that bit ya?

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Emmy Ellis said...

I need to get back to my annoying self too. I'm meant to be working but I'm browsing blogs instead and realise I've quite missed visiting my friends!

:o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home