Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Skelowriter Goes Blurple


Seriously busting a move to make some headway with the NaNo novel. More than a little behind, but in a way I think the craziness and forced (brief) hiatus was a good thing. Don't really want to say more, except that I've set a ridiculous goal for myself today. It might even be attainable since the hubster is out of town for a few days. When I don't have to worry about things like cooking, cleaning or the finer points of hygiene (yes, I'm still in my flannel p.j.'s), I have the headspace and lifespace to get a hell of a lot done.

I'm still waiting on photos from Day o' the Dead, but you can see some pics over at Granny J's blog. There is even a picture of me in my blurple-ness and a pic of Tiff (she's the one with the halo...don't you believe it). I had a chance to meet Granny J and talk briefly with her at the show. It was an absolute pleasure - I love meeting fellow Prescottonian bloggers and she is truly an interesting lady.

So Coyote will have a breather until it's time for Fool's Fest. Hopefully we'll be able to get some studio time in to record, and we'll be listening to the Day of the Dead show to see if it sounds all right for podcasting. There were a few blips (hey, it's live dammit...I'd like to see you get up in front of a bunch of people and do it perfect!), but overall it went really well. Starting next week, I'll be setting up regular office hours at the studio. I'm leaning towards Tuesdays and Thursdays (not Thanksgiving, though!) from 4pm - 8pm and then some Saturday hours yet to be named. So any of you who live in the area can stop by and say hi or talk to me about doing a show or podcast. It's time to get things moving over there at Studio A!

Back to the task at hand. Butt in chair, hands on keyboard, words on the page.

7 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger anne frasier said...

i love your hair!!! and your lovely hazel eye!!!


i still want a t shirt but can't find any info on it. hep me.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

Hope you find yourself getting back on track with NaNo quickly. Love the hair.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger angie said...

I swear I'm gonna have to post about the weird shit people think they can say to me just 'cause I've got blurple hair.

We're working on getting the link up for the t-shirts, Anne. I'll definitely post the info here when it's set up!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger d said...

Awww, I think you look fab--very decorated and upbeat (lovely eye by the way)

My buddy, Ace hears a lot of weird shit about his hair too (varying colors --very creatively arranged) tatoos, piercings etc. Peeps seemed to feel very challenged about it and like they think a good offense is the best defense ...Ace couldn't care less.

Sending you productivity vibes for NaNo

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Angie. Glad to see you back. You are a handsome looking woman. Purple hair or not. Much better than looking at the old witch. Consider putting your picture up. Please...

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of freak has blurple hair? Oh, I guess you do.

You look lovely darlin.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger anne frasier said...

my daughter used to have facial piercings, and redneck guys would come up to her with chest puffed out and yell at her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home