Sunday, January 21, 2007

Happy Dance for Sandra!

Here's a happy dance for the Queen Canadian Firecracker, Sandra Ruttan. Go visit her. She's got awesome news about a collaboration with my absolute favorite author, Ken Bruen. I'm so freakin' happy for her! For those of you who aren't familiar with Bruen's work, you are hereby ordered to remedy that sad situation immediately (I'd rec. THE GUARDS to start with). And for those who have been living under a rock, Sandra's debut novel, SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES, is available now - my copy arrived a few days ago. Where's yours?!

That's right. I blame Canada.

5 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

Snicker.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Hulles said...

I blame Canada for lots of things. I lived there briefly. What are we blaming it for now? Whatever it is, sign me up.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

Hulles, Maple Syrup. It must be stopped.

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Daniel Hatadi said...

Without maple syrup, we wouldn't have Imitation Flavoured Maple Syrup.

And I love that stuff.

Let the happy dance rock on...

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Hulles said...

Sandra, tell me you don't listen to Frank Zappa, specifically "Magdalena." Regardless, you're right about the Maple Syrup. I propose we invade them and make them finally quit mispronouncing the word "about."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home