Monday, January 08, 2007

M.G. Kicks Major Boo-Tay















"All of this will be mine! Bwhahaha!"


M. G. Tarquini, aka The Great Ginsu Tongue, aka The Force of Nature, aka Queen Lala, aka Major(ette) Boo-Tay Kicker, has officially begun her campaign to take over the (literary) world. Mindy entered the first chapter of her novel "Hindsight" in the 21st Annual City Paper writing contest over at Philadelphia City Paper. Out of a pool of nearly 90 entries, "Hindsight" has been chosen as a finalist.

Whoo and Hoo!!! You can read her fab first chapter here. I've probably read the thing 50 times over the past several months and I still love it - read it and you'll see why.

5 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

This was just the best news to start my morning with. I'm so psyched for Mindy!

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

Argh! Angie! That picture is soooo 40 pounds ago!

But it's still funny as hell. Thanks for the shout out. I'm still flabbergasted about the whole thing.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger d said...

I'm so happy for Mindy!

Thanks for sharing the news about it.

Ha. "flabbergasted." good. YAY!

:-D

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Bill Cameron said...

Very exciting news. And such a great read too!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger angie said...

Mindy is a kick-ass writer - I love it when good writers get the props they deserve!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home