Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Virtual Bar for Crime Fic Folks


If you're into crime fiction, as a reader or a writer, then you should check out Crimespace. Created by Aussie freak-boy, Daniel Hatadi, Crimespace is a great place to hang out and meet lots of other cool people. It's my first foray into a MySpace-esque social network thingie, and I have to say I'm really having a blast. So, y'know, if you're into that sort of thing, stop by, pull up a chair and check it out. I'll be your friend...I really, really will!

4 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Daniel Hatadi said...

It's weird to be defined as Aussie, seeing as I've spent most of my life being defined as a freak.

At least you got both going now. :)

Thanks for the plug!

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

freak-boy. heh.

i'm loving crimespace.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Hulles said...

If you promise you'll be my friend, I'll check it out (although DH should be good enough reason). I've never felt the urge to do the social network thingie, but I trust you on this one. And you promised you'd be my friend....

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Daniel Hatadi said...

Hulles, I'll be your friend.

But I'll be anybody's friend.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home