Sunday, June 10, 2007

Unscheduled Vay-cay

Off for a few days of fun in the sun in southern AZ. Really should be working on finishing up the first draft, but when family comes to town it gets a little more complicated. Oh well. I'll take the notebooks, do a bit of long-hand work and try not to stress too much.

Taking along a few books - The Catcher in the Rye and Sean Chercover's debut, Big City Bad Blood. Doubt I'll have time to read much, but ya never know. Hey, it's a long drive to Mexico!

6 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Granny J said...

Have a great time! Drink a margarita for me.

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy, Angie.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger d said...

I hope you had or are having a great time.

 
At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reading "Blue Highways" now after too many people said I should. :) So far, so good.

Enjoy your time off!

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a fun trip.

Working on my novel after work--too hot to do anything else. Just saying hi from Phoenix.

Sharon

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it's not too much trouble, could ya bring me back a cabana boy??

A nice one.
And one that's not too expensive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home