Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Zzzzzzz..Huh? Wha?!


My life is currently redlining the boring-o-meter. Ish. Typing a lot. Deleting and rewriting. Staring off into space. Washing dishes. Typing. Reading (3 books going at present). Glaring at the ring in the bathtub, unwilling to commit to actual scrubbing just yet. Wondering how long I can hold out before I absolutelypositively MUST do laundry again. Ho and hum.

On the other hand, it could be a hell of a lot worse. Y'know...stock market fall-down-go-boom (I'm too poor to worry about that, thank god), hurricanes, flooding, etc., etc. So I'll settle for a little blah.

Did get a chance to see Stardust over the weekend. It was really, really good all the way up until the lame ass last few lines of the movie. The hubster and I literally looked at each other and said "why the hell did they do that?" It wasn't a deal breaker, though. So if you like movies with action, adventure, romance, comedy and yes, evil witches and a unicorn, then check it out. It's worth the price of admission.

3 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Christa M. Miller said...

I had to write a bio the other day to go with a package an agent requested. (A partial.) I'd been studying other bios and become increasingly frustrated with my lack of accomplishment. So I wrote this as my opening line: "Christa M. Miller may quite possibly be the most boring person ever to have written a crime novel." Eventually I found something less harsh to lead with, but it did help me write the rest of the bio with some pizzazz. :)

So: you're not alone.

Thanks for the movie review! I wonder if it had a different ending elsewhere? That's what happened with "The Descent" - the American ending was SO stupid, but only because they'd hacked off the UK ending - which made much more sense.

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it was good. My hubbie saw the preview and said it was a must watch so I've been avoiding the previews so it's all fresh.

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spiriiiiitttttttttt....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home