Sunday, October 21, 2007

Anne Frasier Interview

Suspect: Anne Frasier
Age: I should really just skip this one, shouldn't I?
Occupation: Author
Last known location: Minneapolis, MN


In this week's episode, we talk with Anne about PALE IMMORTAL and the further Tuonela, WI adventures in her upcoming book, GARDEN OF DARKNESS. Listen in to find out what she would do if faced with a (possible) real-life vampire, what her fav. classic horror movie is, and what decidedly unscary things are found on her desk.




Subscribe via RSS reader (button in sidebar), or subscribe through iTunes here (it will prompt you to open iTunes, then take you to the podcast subscription).

4 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

angie, thanks again for the fun interview! you make it so easy, and i love the music you choose. adds another level of enjoyment to the whole experience. and daniel's music is fantastic and perfect.

it has occurred to me that you are doing this for free. and that you are making a lot of long-distance calls. really long-distance. i'm wondering about a paypal donation box or somethin'....

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger angie said...

Well, it is something I've been thinking about. I hate asking for money - this is something that I do 'cause I really like talking with cool peeps and asking silly questions. But yeah, I'm just trying to figure out the best way to go about dealing with the stinkin' money thing.

And it was so fun talking with you! You don't get to say you don't do good interviews anymore - I've got proof to the contrary!

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

angie, i wasn't sure how to bring up the subject of money to you, but i'm sure a lot of people would like to donate, especially the peeps being interviewed. some review sites charge for that kind of thing. not saying you should do that. it pisses me off! hehe! one review site sent me an email price list, and i think they charged about $150 for an interview which they then featured on their page for a certain length of time. my reaction was WTF???

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

I'd contribute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home