Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Put on the Coffee...


Not that I've been doing much in the way of blogging beyond the podcasts anyway, but I guarantee I'll be doing even less for the next month or so. Why? Um, 'cause it's writing time. I've done a dumb thing and decided to NaNo again this year. Yeah, that's right. After failing miserably last year, I'm doing it again. And to add to the weirdness, I'm working on 2 projects simultaneously. I'm tired of messing around. I need to get off my ass and finish a draft and flesh out the second book idea. So other than posting podcasts and checking email, I'm unplugging from the internet this month. God help me. A whole month with minimal web time. I feel the shakes coming on already. So wish me luck and I'll see ya in December.

3 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Blogger Daniel Hatadi said...

No, no, don't do it! You're crazy, you'll get us all killed! HEEEELLLLPPP!!!

Anyway, good luck with it all matey.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger WannabeMe said...

Good luck. I'm reading this book on writing a screenplay in 21 days -- I think it'll kill me, too. =)

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Mindy Tarquini said...

Be the Nike, Angie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home